VFNO '15

14:59



Yesterday was the most fashionable night of the year in Lisbon, the Vogue Fashion's Night Out event took place in Chiado and it was craaazyyyy let me tell you.

Usually I go every year, I love shopping ate VFNO because most of the stores have discounts going on, but the problem is, that just like me, everyone has the same idea, so...

I decided to stop at some of my favourite stores and empty my wallet (oh my...this month is gonna be hurt a bitch!)

My favourite shop is Tous, a jewellery shop with such beautiful things, I always get lost and have trouble choosing a piece. My budget wasn't that high so, I decided at home what I wanted and went for it.

I do love this shit...seeing my favourite streets full of people, being able to shop at night in one of the most beautiful places on earth, Chiado.


You Might Also Like

0 comentários