Oh...hello there

00:56



I can't call this a project, or a resource...

I just needed a new space and a place where I could express myself in other ways than the ones I'm used to or all my followers.

I chose the watermelon theme, because it's kinda my mood...watermelons are the best you know? They're watery and they have that red/pink color that just gets you in the summer mood.

Oh and by the way, although summer's almost over, I intend to keep the watermelon dance going on if you know what I mean (wink wink).

I missed having an actual blog, a sort of diary...although I love my other blog, which is part of my life basically, I really missed having a different place to express myself without rules, or text subjects.

Ahhhh life is good when there's watermelon people.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários